Modern villa in the vicinity of Ronda
About the modern villa:
This modern villa is set on 5 acres of land and gently emerges between the olive trees as you enter the driveway. The owners have designed the villa themselves with an absolute feel for detail. All the rooms in the villa flow nicely together and give a sense of peace and space. The fully equipped open kitchen with large dining table opens into the cozy sitting area with fireplace. A beautiful light open space. All bedrooms have a private bathroom. The bedrooms are divided over the ground floor, first floor and second floor. The bedroom on the top floor has spectacular views over the hills and valleys.
The villa has many outdoor terraces with seating and dining facilities and an inviting large swimming pool for a fresh dip. In addition to the many olive trees you will find a vegetable garden and numerous fruit trees. You can pick the fruit as fresh from the tree and neighbor Manolo, who takes care of a beautiful vegetable garden himself, will gladly provide you with fresh vegetables. Of course, there is also delicious olive oil from own land for your own private use.
A modern, spacious and bright villa. A nice place to stay with family or friends. You will feel at home throughout your vacation in Andalusia.
In the vicinity of the modern villa:
The villa is centrally located so you can easily make day trips to cities such as Ronda, Cádiz, Jerez de la Frontera, Málaga or Antequera, in addition to a comfortable stay in the villa. In addition to these cities, there are also small Andalusian villages that are well worth a visit. The villa is also surrounded by large National Parks with a wide variety of nature. Hikers, nature lovers, climbers and mountain bikers can enjoy a lot of flora and fauna. You can reach several beaches within 1 hour.
Layout villa inside and outside (ground floor, first and second floor):
- spacious open kitchen with dining area
- spacious sitting area with fireplace
- large hall with wide staircase to the 1st floor
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm wide / 200 cm long, beds are able to move apart) and walk-in closet. En suite bathroom with 2 sinks, shower and toilet. Adjacent to this bedroom is an outdoor terrace
- 5 acres of land with olive trees, fruit trees and vegetable garden
- salt water swimming pool, 12 m x 5 m with sun loungers and parasols
- several outdoor terraces with dining and seating facilities (stone floor and grass)
- on-site parking
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 cm wide / 200 cm long) and walk-in closet. En suite bathroom with sink, shower and toilet
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm wide / 200 cm long, beds are able to move apart) and walk-in closet. En suite bathroom with sink, shower and toilet
- a second living room with spacious sitting area and fireplace. Through the open character of the house, this space is connected to the sitting area and kitchen on the ground floor
- 1 large bedroom with double bed (180 cm wide / 200 cm long) and wardrobe. Open bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and toilet. Adjacent to this bedroom is an outdoor terrace
- 3 TVs (satellite)
- dvd / apple tv / wii game computer
- wifi internet
- air conditioning and underfloor heating
- 2 fire places
- dish washer
- gas cooker (6-burner)
- electrical oven
- hot water tab
- micro wave
- coffee machine
- refrigerator freezer
- washing machine
- ironing board and iron
- hair dryer
- collection of books, games and toys
- high chair and baby cot
- kitchen-, bed-, bath linen and beach towels are provided
The villa is located in the countryside, a 5 minutes drive from Ronda (Province of Málaga).
Ronda: 5 minutes
Marbella and the beach: 1 hour
Antequera: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Málaga:1 hour and 30 minutes
Jerez de la Frontera: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Sevilla: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Cádiz: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Check our calendar for availability at the bottom of this page. Bookings for this property are on request. You can use the form at the bottom of this page.
Low season: € 2.900, – per week
Mid season: € 3.400, – per week
High season: € 3.800, – per week
Low season: 18 April 2020 to 2 May 2020
Mid season: 27 June 2020 to 4 July 2020
High season: 4 July 2020 to 29 August 2020
The standard rental period is a week from Saturday to Saturday.
The villa can only be rented in its entirety regardless of the number of persons and the number of bedrooms.
– gas / water / electricity
– air conditioning
– floor heating
– fire wood
– wifi internet
– kitchen, bed, bath linen and pool towels
– cleaning in between 2 weeks stay
– final cleaning
– arrival between 16.00 – 19.00
– departure before 10:00
– pool is not fenced for small children
– pets are not allowed in consultation
– smoking is not allowed inside the house, only outside on the terrace
The security deposit is € 500,- and you pay this with the remaining amount of your booking. If no damage has occurred, you will receive the security deposit back within 7 days after departure from the villa.
– a deposit of 25% of the total amount is requested by booking. The remainder must be paid no later than 6 weeks before your stay
– when booking within the period of 6 weeks before your stay the total amount must be paid immediately
– up to 6 weeks before the arrival date a cancellation fee of 25% of the total amount
– from 6 to 4 weeks before the arrival date a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount
– from 4 weeks to the arrival date a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount