Luxurious Finca surrounded by orchards
About the luxurious finca:
This luxurious finca nestles in the hills and is embraced by holm oak, olive and almond orchards and a Mediterranean garden. The finca has views of the amazing landscape of El Torcal and the Sierra de las Cabras. The owners have completely restored the finca and tastefully decorated it. The interior reflects their passion for long journeys. The open space of the living room and kitchen flows nicely into each other and there are doors opening onto various terraces around the house. In the cooler months you can use the underfloor heating indoors or enjoy a pleasant fire. The tasteful decor can also be found in the 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The finca is located on 11 hectares of land. The various open and covered terraces around the house offer many opportunities for relaxing and dining together. The house is surrounded with sweet-smelling jasmine and lavender and the terraces are attractively lit in the evening. A short path from the house leads to the beautiful swimming pool, which is located on a mountainside at the foot of the olive grove. The view over the surrounding landscape is breathtaking. It ensures that you float a little longer in the pool, even in the cooler months in which the pool can be heated.
The finca is accessible via a short paved road about 150 meters from the main road. This short paved road that runs along the finca is shared with an older Spanish neighbour. He can reach his weekend home via this paved road. The neighbour’s house is far from the finca and far out of sight. The nearest village is Villanueva de la Concepción, 10 minutes’ drive away. Here you will find a supermarket, bakery, butcher, bank, medical center and a number of restaurants and bars.
In the area of the luxury finca:
The finca is centrally located so that in addition to a wonderful stay in the finca you can also take day trips to the beaches or to beautiful cities such as Antequera, Ronda, Cordoba, Granada, Seville or Málaga.
The region offers not only beautiful cities and beaches but you can also enjoy breathtaking scenery and various activities. There are opportunities for mountain biking, cycling, golf, horse riding, paragliding, rock climbing and hiking. How about walking one of the most famous trails through the El Chorro gorge called the Caminito del Rey (the King’s path), or visit the fascinating nature reserve El Torcal with its extraordinary rock formations being one of the most impressive landscapes of Spain, or maybe you want to play golf on one of the many golf courses that this region has.
The finca is an ideal place to stay with family or friends and to enjoy a wonderful holiday in Andalusia.
Layout of luxury finca inside and outside (spaces on the ground floor and 1st floor):
- spacious living room with various seating options
- open entrance with wide short stairs to the 1st floor
- utility room with washing machine, dryer, extra sink and a hand shower facility
- fully equipped open kitchen with ample dining space for 6 people
- adjoining the open kitchen a covered veranda with dining table for up to 10 people
- terrace at the entrance of the finca with 6-person dining table and gas barbecue
- large saltwater swimming pool (length 10 meters, width 5 meters, depth up to 1.20 meters, not chlorinated and optionally heated) with sun loungers and parasols
- total 11 hectares of land with olive trees, almond trees and fruit trees
- various outdoor terraces with stone floors and gravel paths
- parking on site
- 1 bedroom with double bed (155 cm wide / 200 cm long) and wardrobe. En suite bathroom with 2 sinks, toilet and shower / tub combination. Master bedroom has a Juliet balcony and air conditioning
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 cm wide / 200 cm long) and wardrobe. En suite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. Bedroom has a balcony and air conditioning
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm wide / 200 cm long) this bed can also be made up as a double bed (180 cm wide / 200 cm long). En suite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. Bedroom has a large balcony terrace and air conditioning
- tv (satellite)
- blu-ray dvd-player
- iPod sound docking system
- wifi internet
- floor heating throughout the whole house
- air conditioning throughout the whole house
- fireplace in the living room
- 5-burner gas stove
- coffee bean grinder
- food processor
- fridge and freezer
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- ironing board and iron
- gas barbecue
- collection of books and DVD’s
- kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, also pool towels provided
The finca is located in the countryside, a 10 minutes drive from Villanueva de la Concepción in the Antequera region (Province of Málaga).
Málaga: 35 minutes
Antequera: 25 minutes
Granada: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Ronda: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Cordoba: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Sevilla: 1 hour and 50 minutes
Bookings for this accommodation are on request. You can use the form at the bottom of this page.
From € 2.275,- per week
From € 325,- per extra night
From € 2.380,- per week
From € 340,- per extra night
Low season: 4 May to 15 June, 7 September to 15 October
High season: 15 June to 7 September
The standard rental period is a week from Saturday to Saturday. In consultation with the owner’s, flexibility regarding length of stay and arrival and departure days is possible. Please inform us at your request.
– gas / water / electricity
– kitchen, bed and bath linen
– wifi internet (up to a maximum of 40 GB per week)
– when staying longer than a week, there is an interim change of kitchen, bath and bed linen
– final cleaning
– optional: pool heating € 210, – per week (paid cash on arrival to the property manager)
– optional: central heating € 220, – per week (paid cash on arrival to the property manager)
– optional: fire wood € 75, – per week (paid cash on arrival to the property manager)
– arrival from 16:00
– departure before 10:30
– extra service such as home catering, extra domestic help, daily shopping or childcare can be arranged during your stay. Feel free to inquire about it if you want to use it. Prices for this are on request.
– swimming pool is not fenced or can not be closed for small children, therefore the finca is not suitable for families with small children under 6 years of age or guests with limited mobility due to the rural character, the large garden with height difference and some steps around the finca
– pets are not allowed
– smoking is not allowed inside the house
The security deposit is € 250,- and you pay this with the remaining amount of your booking. If no damage has occurred, you will receive the security deposit back within 7 days after departure from the cottage.
– a deposit of 25% of the total amount is requested by booking. The remainder must be paid no later than 6 weeks before your stay
– when booking within the period of 6 weeks before your stay the total amount must be paid immediately
– up to 6 weeks before the arrival date a cancellation fee of 25% of the total amount
– from 6 to 4 weeks before the arrival date a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount
– from 4 weeks to the arrival date a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount