Apartment byMEdos in Málaga city
About the apartment byMEdos:
The apartment byMEdos is located in the center of Málaga city within walking distance of the bustling square Plaza de la Merced. The apartment has recently been renovated and fully equipped for a comfortable stay. There is a fully equipped open kitchen with dining facilities and an cozy living area. The appartement has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. During your stay you can use the communal swimming pool on the roof terrace. A pleasant luxury to start your day with a refreshing swim so that you can discover Málaga city in a relaxed way. Of course you can take another dive after returning or simply enjoy the views over the city and the Gibralfaro mountain with a drink.
In the vicinity of the apartment byMEdos:
The city is directly connected to the modern port and shopping area Muelle Uno and the city beach Playa la Malagueta through a pedestrian boulevard. The city of Málaga has more than 14 kilometers of beach where you can exercise. Or just take a swim, relax in the sun and try the delicious Spanish cuisine. You can enjoy cultural attractions such as the Teatro Romano, the Moorish fortress, the Castillo and the magnificent Cathedral of Málaga. Or visit one of the many museums in Málaga city, such as the Picasso Museum, the Pompidou Centre, the Carmen Thyssen Museum, Museo de Málaga and many others. The Spanish town of Málaga in southern Andalusia has something for everyone. A beautiful place in the sun where you can stay, relax and enjoy your holiday.
Facilities in and around the apartment byMEdos:
- 2 bedrooms with double box spring bed (160 x 200) and wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms with spacious walk-in shower, toilet and sink
- shower gel and shampoo is provided
- fully equipped open kitchen with cookware
- fridge with freezer
- electric cooker
- washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- comfortable seating area with TV
- air conditioning (cold and warm) in the living room and bedrooms
- wifi (free)
- there are small balconies at the front of the building
- communal roof terrace on the 3rd floor (open all year)
- communal swimming pool (open from 1 June -15 October)
- bed, bath and kitchen linen is provided
The apartment is located in the heart of Málaga city. You can view the map below for the exact location.
Bookings for this accommodation are on request. You can use the form at the bottom of this page.
Starting price € 85,- per night.
The starting price is based on an occupation of 1-2 people, use of 1 bedroom and a minimum stay of 3 nights. The starting price and the minimum stay depend on the relevant season.
– gas / water / electricity
– bed, bath, and kitchen linens
– end cleaning € 55,-
– if you stay with 2 persons you can also use 2 bedrooms, a surcharge of € 20,- per night applies for the second person who takes an extra bedroom into use. For a 3rd and a 4th person a surcharge of € 20,- per person per night applies
– check in from 16.00 hours till 21.00 hours. Check in is also possible after 21.00 hours however a surcharge of € 25,- applies.
– check out before 12.00 hours
– smoking is not allowed
– pets are not allowed
– parties and events are not allowed
– parking your car is possible in public parking garages in the city
– taxi service option available to and from Malaga airport € 25,- each way
The deposit is € 100, – and you pay this amount with the remaining amount of your booking. If no damage has occurred, you will receive the security deposit back within 2 days after departure from the appartement.
– a deposit of 50% of the total amount is requested on booking. The remainder must be paid no later than 6 weeks before your stay
– when booking within the period of six weeks before your stay the total amount must be paid immediately
– in case of cancellation up to 2 weeks before arrival of your stay a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable, plus € 30, – administration costs
– in case of cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of your stay or in case of no show a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount will be applicable